You guys know how much I love affordable clothing options, so when I got the chance to work with one of my favorite stores I JUMPED on the opportunity!


Primark opened their first store in Dublin, Ireland and now operates over 320 stores throughout Europe and America. They offer high quality fashion at AMAZING prices, and guys... they.have.EVERYTHING! Women's fashion, Men's fashion, kids and baby, beauty, home, travel... literally everything. It's like a field day every time I go in there. They have amazing swimsuits, sleepwear (someone of favorite PJs are from Primark), they have an awesome intimates section with great, afforable bra and underwear options. And lemme tell you about their throw blankets - THE BEST! So soft... AND $7!!!

I was invited to check out their newest store opening in the Boston area, at the South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA. When I was working in the city I used to stop at the Downtown crossing location way more than I needed to - it was on my route home! The Braintree location was beautiful - it was opening day and everything was so well organized and clean, even though there were mobs of people shopping. Hats off to the staff for being so helpful!!

I wanted to share a few things I picked up on my trip there...first thing being this white (obvs.) cold-shoulder (again, obvs.) bell sleeve top. All my favorite things rolled up into one piece - so clearly it had to come home with me!

 
The cute little tie details on the sleeves make it that much more fun! A perfect little Spring transition piece that will take me into Fall over the next few months.





When I spotted this lightweight, red gingham dress I immediately thought of the 4th of July. It's the perfect length, sits right on my shoulders and it just so simple and cute... Had to have!
 
 
 
This dress would be adorable with cognac wedges or booties - you could even try a white bandanna neck wrap if you're feeling a little extra.

I love it paired with these studded wrap sandals - it gives it a little bit of edge, which I adore.


This woven bag was another amazing find - it's the prefect size for your essentials: wallet, glasses, keys, chapstick, you know... and the best part... IT WAS $14 Y'ALLLLLL!! Talk about a steal! Awesome quality too.





Finally - my favorite purchase (other than the SICK giant unicorn pool float that I snagged) was this black and white gingham (trending) off-the-shoulder ruffle romper! Halleluja - the most prefect adult-onesie there ever was.


There are so many ways to wear this: dress it up with black platform espadrilles, down with sandals (like I did here), wear it as a beach cover up - it's so versatile, I will apologize now for how much you'll be seeing this on my insta feed!
 
 
   
       
I am obsessed with my wide brim fedoras and this romper looks perfect with my favorite straw version from Brixton (the Joanna). I opted for this special handmade straw bag I got on my trip to Hawaii last summer!





Anyways, guys - you NEED to check out Primark ASAP. Their quality is amazing, and the prices can't be beat. It's seriously the.best. Right now they do not have an online store, but to find the location nearest to you, click HERE!


Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.