I feel like I always talk about the weather, but it really does have such a huge influence on my #ootds! New England temps change constantly - just this week it was 90 on Tuesday, 75 on Wednesday and today it might only reach 70. So needless to say, I always have to be fully stocked on layers and transition pieces, in case Mother Nature decides to really keep us on our toes.

I've also been posting a lot of cold-shoulder pieces recently - they're just so fun and the cut outs add the perfect amount of sass. It's also sort of like wearing layers, without the layers (if that makes sense). Your arms are covered if there's a slight chill in the air, but having your shoulders bare means you won't over-heat!

This one from TOBI fits like a dream! I've already stated how much I love the company and this dress did not disappoint. It's a great length (no butt cheeks - yay!) and the cinched waist hits at just the right spot. The olive green color goes so well with my all-neutral wardrobe... and it has an open back - hey girl, heyyy. All in all, this dress is just perfect.

I paired it with these Aldo mules, which I'm LOVING lately - they're so comfortable, even though they're a little high. They have little laser cut details which add some texture to my 'fits.
 

   





I am also totally OBSESSED with swingy babydoll dresses - they're so flattering and you can dress them up or down so easily! Throw a denim jacket or cardigan over it if you need, and you're good! I got this one from TOBI also - another WIN! I love the deep V detail (super flattering on us small chested ladies - I know you hear me) and, since I'm a bride-to-be and all, I had to get it in white :)

You can wear this dress with strappy sandals or pumps, depending on the occasion - it's so versatile! I added some lace-ups to this get-up and I love the contrast.

 


 
 


I've linked both of these dresses below - but you can shop all of the amazing styles TOBI has to offer HERE!

OUTFIT #1
DRESS // TOBI
SHOES // Aldo (DSW)
BAG // Anne Klein (Marshalls), Similar

OUTFIT #2
DRESS // TOBI
SHOES // Marc Fisher
NECKLACE // Gift, Similar

What are your favorite SPRING>SUMMER transition pieces?? I would love to hear about them :)


Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.