Layering pieces are one of my favorite things to shop for (other than shoes, of course). Sweaters, jackets, cardigans - I just can't get enough! When I saw this duster coat on Make Me Chic, I immediately started putting outfits together in my head.



Its super lightweight material makes for the perfect end of summer/early fall layer. And the color is obviously perfect for my wardrobe (looking at you, neutrals). If you follow me you know I love anything oversized, so the loose fit of this piece is definitely a plus in my book. And the quality is awesome!

 

I decided to dress it down a little bit here with the baseball hat, but my OTK boots add a little glam. It's roomy enough that you can wear sweaters underneath and not look like a marshmallow, and the cut is great to wear with heels or flats!



COAT // Make Me Chic
SWEATER // Marshalls (old), Similar
HAT // Target
LEGGINGS // Zella - Nordstrom
BOOTS // Steve Madden - Nordstrom
BAG // Marc Jacobs (old), Similar in camel

What are you favorite layering pieces?? I'm always looking for new styles :)

Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.