I'm a sucker for good undergarments, it's true. But not just any kind... they need to be comfortable, well made with natural materials, breathable... you get the picture. After all, the start of a fab outfit is what's UNDERNEATH!

A few months ago I got the chance to work with Copenhagen based brand Organic Basics, who make underwear, everyday basics and activewear in more sustainable fabrics like organic cotton and recycled nylon. They check all the boxes of what I'm looking for in my underwear, and I know they're designed to last! None of this *wash once and it falls apart* B.S.
"The fashion industry is a dirty bastard. So we put sustainable thinking at the center of everything - that means we only choose fabrics that care for our environment and we only ever partner with factories that care about their impact, too. When we say sustainability is our core mission we don’t mean that sustainability is nice to have - we mean that it’s the only way we act."
My favorite thing is that they design with simplicity in mind - They don't make their garments in crazy colors, patterns, or styles. I mean, I guess putting on a red bra can make you feel like a power woman, and if that's what does it, GO FOR IT! But most of my clothing requires black or nude undies, so that's what I stick with. Boring? Maybe. Practical? 100%.

I'm a bralette girl through and through, and this Triangle Bra is a winner in the comfort department. The deep V is the best part, other than it being incredibly soft and easy on the girls. There is no padding, but it's double lined so for me, I don't miss it, nor need it - it smooths everything out perfectly. I'm guilty on more than one occasion of wearing it around the house like this... no shame!



Wearing the Triangle Bra in black, size XS.
95% organic cotton, 5% elastane


I'm always on the hunt for the perfect white tee, and I think I've found it. I recently got to try a piece from Organic Basics' new SilverTech™ line and I can not get over it. It's absolutely my new favorite tee, and not just because it drapes beautifully. It's designed to help regulate temperature and reduce odor... so #FRESH. Less stank means you don't have to wash it as often, which is super convenient for me and way better for the planet. I sized up to a medium for a more oversized fit, simply because I like my white tees to have a little extra fabric for tucking in, knotting, etc.
"By completely covering a polymer thread with a small amount of sustainably sourced real silver and weaving it into our organic cotton we’ve created everyday basics that keep you fresh. Do more. Wash less."


Wearing the Women’s SilverTech™ Tee in white, size M.
82% organic cotton, 12% SilverTech™ yarn, 6% elastane

I also got to try one of their tank tops and picked out the Lite Tank. HOLY SOFT. I love how this can handle double duty wear - perfect as a base layer (cover it up with a sweater or jacket), or wear it on it's own and let it shine as a perfect basic tank. It's simple enough that you could totally dress it up with a skirt or trousers and heels and be equally as chic and comfortable.




Wearing the Lite Tank in black, size S.
95% TENCEL™ lyocell, 5% elastane


Use code CORPOBC2
for 10% off your next order!

Click HERE to shop :)





Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.