Fall is in full swing, and so is my cooler weather wardrobe. I am a layer addict and I love to play with textures and proportions. These 9 pieces are all things that I think would get the most use as the temps start to drop - at least they do for me, anyways!

    
    
    

Since I am trying to convert most of my closet to more ethical, sustainable brands, I included some of my favorite pieces that I've personally added to my wardrobe this season. My ES Clyde trench should be here in a few weeks (it's a 4-5 week lead time) and I am already planning my outfits for it! I also just recently received the Nisolo Dari boots in black and they are the boot to end all other boots - I am seriously obsessed! They have the perfect heel height (so comfortable for walking and driving), the shaft is really flattering and is the perfect height - they have the slightest dip in the front and the almond toe helps to elongate your legs. I could seriously get rid of all my other boots now because these things go with EVERYTHING!

I also included my trusty Everlane Easy Chinos - I have them in 3 colors and they are the perfect throw-on-and-go work pant. You can dress them up or down and the material is super nice. Coated denim is another thing I think every closet should have. If you're not into the faux leather look, simple black jeans will do just fine - although I love the texture that the waxy finish adds to an outfit. You'll wear these all year round, but they look extra chic with a knit cardigan and booties.

Now I can't forget those layers - both under and over! You have to have a basic black turtleneck for wearing under cardigans and jackets - much warmer than wearing a tee or tank underneath. A plain black sweater is a must almost all year round - Wear with shorts in the summer around the campfire, with a skirt and OTK boots in the fall or with slouchy pants and a jacket in the winter. The possibilities are endless! And we can't forget those structured jackets that are perfect with jeans and sneakers or a sleek black dress for a night on the town. This H&M one is so good for the price - the quality is actually amazing and the colors of the houndstooth are perfect for my neutral wardrobe.


TOP ROW

SWEATER: H&M // Sweater in Black -- $34.99
JACKET: Elizabeth Suzann // Clyde Trench in Cotton Canvas in Khaki -- $275
BOOTIES: Nisolo // Dari Boots in Black -- $238

MIDDLE ROW

PANTS: Everlane // Easy Chino in Ochre -- $55
DENIM: H&M // Super Skinny High Jeggings in Black/Coated -- $19.99
DUSTER SWEATER: Oat + Fort // Sweater 2502 -- $118

BOTTOM ROW

MULES: Everlane // Boss Mule in Black -- $140
PLAID COAT: H&M // Double Breasted Coat in Beige Houndstooth -- $99
TURTLENECK: Uniqlo // Compact Cotton Turtleneck Long-Sleeve T-Shirt -- $14.90


What are your favorite things to wear in the Fall? Let me know below!!



Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.