Even though I know what works and doesn't work with my body type, I do love trying new trends and styles. Sometimes, the most unexpected piece turns out to be my new favorite (i.e. culottes and now, newsboy caps!).

I've teamed up with one of my favorite (affordable) online shops, SheIn, to share how I would style some of their current pieces. If you follow me you know that I've teamed up with them before and I've really loved everything! If you're afraid to try some trendy pieces because of cost and uncertainty that the style will last - try SheIn. The quality is awesome and the price points are even better. They have such a huge selection too - you'll definitely find one, two, okay probably twelve things, worth ordering.

OUTFIT #1
I usually shy away from anything cropped, but I loved the raw hem of this chestnut colored hoodie. The material is on the thicker side and it's super soft. The hood is really structured, which I love - It has some weight to it so it doesn't fall flat like some other hoodies can. I dressed it up by layering it over a tunic length button-down - a style that flatters my longer torso. I know it's just a hoodie, but I'm really impressed with the quality and style. I plan on pairing this with sneakers and a baseball hat for a cool athleisure look, or boyfriend jeans and slides for street-style vibes. (Unintentional rhyme FTW!) For now, I'm filing this one under "Perfect Casual-Chic Outfits"!




HOODIE // SheIn
TOP // Target (old), Similar, Similar
LEGGINGS // Nordstrom
BOOTS // Steve Madden
HAT // Brixton
SUNNIES // AmazonSimilar


OUTFIT #2
This cold shoulder top is so soft its crazy. The little tie details aren't at all overpowering and add just the right amount of "interest" to the sweater. I love the "V" neck in both the front and the back - would look super cute with an up-do to show the details. I do wish it was a bit longer though - I have an abnormally long torso so I tend to lean more towards tunic length tops/sweaters - this one works great with high-waisted bottoms, but for me, that's all I'd pair it with.

*P.S. Don't mind the ice salt crap on my shoe from last winter... anyone know how to remove salt stains from suede???




TOP // SheIn
PANTS // Uniqlo
BOOTIES // Aldo (old), Similar, Similar, Similar
SCARF // Nordstrom Rack (old), Similar
SUNNIES // Amazon


OUTFIT #3
I was a little worried that this shirt-dress was going to be huge, and while it's definitely a little more oversized than I would prefer, it's actually really cute. (Or cool? Cool might be a better word LOL). The sleeves were a little boxy so I rolled them up - problem solved. It buttons all the way up the front so you could actually wear it like a cardigan too. I thought about belting it, but it's a little too oversized for that to work on my frame. This is the perfect "throw on and go" piece for running errands, grabbing coffee or taking the pup for a (quick) walk.




DRESS // SheIn
SCARF // Nordstrom Rack (old), Similar
BOOTS // Frye (old), Similar, Similar
SUNNIES // Amazon, Similar





1 comment

  1. Wow, The blog looks great. Thanks for sharing the information with us. You can also visit hair care tips for ladies

    ReplyDelete

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.