Slides/mules are all the rage right now and I am definitely down with the trend. They're super chic and super comfy - I've bought so many good ones this season and I'm not mad about it. As you guys know, one of the "it" styles right now are the leather gucci slides. Since they run just south of $700, they aren't necessarily in everyone's budget (definitely not mine).

These beauties from Traffic Shoe are awe.some. The material (faux leather) is soft, and semi-pebbled (they look a lot more expensive than they are) and really soft (a lot softer than I was expecting, actually). They molded right to my foot and are definitely something I could walk around town in.


Best part... they're currently on sale for $15!!! Yup. Fifteen dollars. I ordered my regular size and they fit great.

They're so versatile, I decided to show you guys three ways I wear them.

OUTFIT #1
I love these ankle crop flare/boyfriend jeans (whatever style they are, LOL) and they're even more chic paired with a black shoe. I added stripes and a denim jacket (because that's always a winning pair) and brought in more black leather with my Rebecca Minkoff crossbody.


 
 

JEANS // H&M (old), similar, similar
TOP // Target (in store), similar
JACKET // Nordstrom Rack (old, i forget the brand), similar, similar
SUNNIES // SojoS (amazon)

OUTFIT #2
This is basically what I wear on a daily basis. All black (or mostly black) and a pop of another neutral. I recently grabbed this jacket at Old Navy and it's soo perfect. A flattering length, soft material and the perfect camel color. I especially love that the lining is that same color, so it stays neutral when I roll the sleeves. The gold hardware on these slides is a perfect compliment to the color of the jacket.


 


JEANS // Paige (old), similar style
JACKET // Old Navy
BAG // Old Navy (old), very similar, on sale
SUNNIES // SojoS (amazon)

OUTFIT #3
I love pairing loafer/slides with dresses - they glam up the look without having to wear uncomfortable heels. Since New England is now in the "40 in the morning, 70 in the afternoon" season, this pair was perfect with a sweater dress and scarf. I always try to match my bag to my shoes so I grabbed a black faux leather tote for this look.





DRESS // Forever21 (recent, but not listed online), similar, similar
SCARF // Target (A New Day, in stores only), similar, similar
BAG // Forever21 (old), similar, similar, similar
SUNNIES // SojoS (amazon)
HAT // H&M (old), similar, similar, similar


Check out THESE, and all the other great, affordable styles that Traffic Shoes offers HERE!



Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.