The amount of white things I've bought over the last (year, maybe) is absurd... but hey, I'm a bride-to-be so it's okay, right??

Y'all know I'm all about the neutrals, so this white skirt was a no-brainer for summer. I bought it a few months ago at an Aritzia blogger event in Boston and I've been saving it for this weather!

I knew I had to pair it with this top from SheIn Official, which is the perfect combination of professional and sassy - cuffed sleeves and a high neck ruffle, with the added spice of a cold-shoulder... I HAD to have it!

SheIn.com is a great place for affordable, trendy women's fashion. You'll find all the cute dresses, tops, shoes and accessories, and nothing that will break the bank. This is the Vertical Striped Frill Collar Tie Detail Blouse in blue pinstripe - I love the red color too! The sleeves were a bit long on me so I rolled them up, which I actually think gives it even a little bit more of a cool vibe.







TOP // C/O SheIn
SKIRT // Aritzia
SHOES // Steve Madden
BAG // Anne Klein (via Marshalls), Similar





Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.