Can you believe that Mother's Day is just a few days away?! I sure can't. With all of the craziness that has been life lately (work, wedding planning, my makeup business, etc.) I feel like my days are just FLYING by me. Since I have many appointments and things squeezed into my days, I always need know what the HECK time it is! That's why I absolutely LOVE my JORD watch!

These wood watches are so chic and they really add a cool, almost rustic look to any outfit. They can be worn so many ways - as a print/texture mix (like leather and lace, which you know I love) or as a stand alone statement piece. They stand out without overpowering an outfit - perfect for stacking, too!

The wood grain in this FRANKIE 35 series Zebrawood & Champagne is subtle but totally fun! I love how well it pairs with all of my neutrals, too - white, beige/brown tones, BLACK! The watch face on this one is smaller than my other Frankie, which is really flattering on my little wrists ;) OH... and can we talk about the packaging?? #amazing

As much as I'm obsessing over my JORD watch, I know all the COOL MOMS out there will too! It's definitely a unique gift, and I bet it'll be her first wooden watch! Every year I struggle with what to gift the woman who "has it all". I try to think of something useful, but fun - something she maybe wouldn't purchase on her own... and JORD watches are just that!

Check out their women's shop here, and peek at the men's too - great styles for everyone!!


Ready to give the gift of time? Scroll down for something special!










GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
Click HERE for your chance to
WIN$100 credit towards your next JORD wood watch!!
BONUS: All other entries will receive a $25 e-gift code from JORD!

* (Giveaway ends MAY 21, 2017 - code must be used by 6/30/17) *


Best of luck, friends :)


Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.