No shame, I change into PJs the second I get home, and on the weekends, I'm usually in sweats/leggings and an oversized top. I'm also always cold, so I tend to layer up (especially in the winter... looking at you New England). Since I spend a lot of time inside this time of year, finding good, warm lounge pieces is key.

SheIn.com is one of my favorite sites for affordable fashion finds. I actually just ordered some things last night! They have such a great selection and the prices can't be beat - impressive quality too! Here are some recent items I got that are perfect for this time of year.

OUTFIT #1: Faux Shearling Hooded Coat

I wish you guys could feel how soft the inside of this wrap cardigan is! This one is the brown/tan color, but it also comes in a gray shade as well. The material is super thick and it has a little clasp on the front to keep it closed. Perfect for cold days on the couch with netflix marathons. And yes, I wear my beanies inside!






OUTFIT #2: Drop Shoulder Marled Knit Dress

This tunic sweater (which could probably double as a dress if you're a few inches shorter) is the perfect throw-on-and-go piece. I love tops like this that layer nicely under jackets, and are easy to take on and off if you're out shopping (yes, I went there). For $14, you might as well get a few versions - it comes in 6 different colors and it has pockets! #win




Shop these items below!

OUTFIT #1
COAT // SheIn
BEANIE // Forever21 (old), Similar

OUTFIT #2
SWEATER // SheIn
BEANIE // Forever21 (old), Similar
SCARF // H&M (old), Similar, Similar
LEGGINGS // Nordstrom (old), Similar
BOOTS // Frye (Got them at Nordstrom Rack, not sure which style they are!), Similar, Similar


Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.