I love a good cold-shoulder sweater, but since I have fairly broad shoulders, it can be hard to find flattering styles - the cut-outs and fit need to be just right!

Say hello to the Apricot Cold-Shoulder Sweater from SheIn! SheIn.com is a great place for affordable, trendy women's fashion. You'll find cute dresses, tops, shoes and accessories for every occasion - and your wallet will thank you!

This sweater has a higher neckline, which is super flattering.. and it front-tucks beautifully! I also have a longer torso and the length is perfect for me.

It's super soft and the off-white/tan color will go so well with all of my neutrals!






Side note: I don't love to shoot indoors... but when it's 0 degrees out, and you're waiting for the blizzard to hit, you have to improvise! I know my fellow New England bloggers can sympathize here.

This one may be sold out (keep an eye on it), so I've rounded up a few of my other favorite SheIn cold-shoulder styles here:

ONE // Apricot Cold-Shoulder Sweater *this is the one I'm wearing
TWO // Blue Halter Cold Shoulder Top
THREE // Blue Cold Shoulder Ruffle Blouse
FOUR // Brown Cold Shoulder Textured Sweater
FIVE // Pink Cold Shoulder Ruffle Dress
SIX // Black Tie Cold Shoulder Sweater - LOVE the tie details on this!
SEVEN // Black Cold Shoulder Plain A-line Dress
EIGHT // Black Checkerboard Fold Over Cold Shoulder Dress - I am totally gingham obsessed this season!
NINE // Contrast Trim Cold Shoulder Ruffle Top
TEN // Grey Cold Shoulder Waffle Knit High Low Sweater - Love the swing style, and it comes in so many great colors!

I can't wait to style this sweater in other ways, like tucked in a leather circle mini-skirt! Stay tuned for more (seasonal) ways to wear this style! :)




Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.