With HOT summers and FREEZING winters, my wardrobe needs to be full of layers and styles that are appropriate for any temp. But just because I experience the four seasons, doesn't meant I have a separate wardrobe for them. I have a lot of pieces in my closet that can be rotated in and out no matter the time of year. Below I put together my top 9 ALL SEASONS CLOSET ESSENTIALS - items I wear all year round and couldn't live without!

    
    
    



TOP ROW

White Sneakers // Veja
Denim Jacket // H&M
Dress Pants // H&M

MIDDLE ROW

High Waist Straight Leg Denim (Light-med wash) // Nordstrom - TopShop
LBD // Everlane
White Tee // Everlane

BOTTOM ROW

High Waist Skinny Jeans (Black) // Everlane
Duster Cardigan // Nordstrom - Leith
Black Ankle Booties // Everlane

OUTFIT COMBOS

Look # 1
Layer a duster cardigan over a LBD and some ankle booties for an effortlessly chic look, perfect for the office or a night out! Ditch the cardigan for summer days, but add it for cooler ones - throw on a pair of thick nylons for winter temps and add a scarf or beanie if needed!

    

Look # 2
I reach for this combo a lot for casual office days, but also on weekends for running errands or grabbing coffee. Pair with sneakers, boots, sandals - anything! Layer a puffer coat and boots for colder temps, and keep the jacket on hand during the warmer months for wearing at night when the temps drop a few degrees.

    

Look # 3
I prefer longer cardigans because they're equal parts warm, cozy and stylish. Add a pop of a pattern with a striped tee under the cardigan, or dress it up a little with a white button-down or silk cami.. even with the sneakers it'll still look elevated. I still wear cardigans and jackets during the warmer months because, for those of us who work in an office setting, you know that summer outside usually means winter temps inside! #ACblasting

    


What items in your closet get love all year round?? Share below!



Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.