My style is constantly changing, and when asked how I define it, I always answer with "I can't! It's A little bit of this and a little bit of that." -- My outfits change with my mood and whether I'm feeling girly, sexy, sporty, boho, glam or whatever, I always find something that feels like "me".

I picked out these SheIn corduroy overalls as part of my latest collab with the brand, and I'll be honest, I was hesitant at first. I wanted to try a new style, but I almost didn't order them because I wasn't sure how they'd fit my body. I have such a long torso and I have to be careful when it comes to rompers and once-pieces (you know, to avoid the dreaded camel you-know-what)... but since these were adjustable I figured I'd give them a shot.

And... they're SO CUTE! They actually really flatter my 12-year-old-boy physique - and they have POCKETS! They're a great neutral color and I love the texture of the cord. I paired them with a chunky knit sweater from H&M, OTK Boots and a thick scarf, because who says you can't wear shorts in the winter!!





SHOP THIS LOOK //
SWEATHER // H&M, Similar
OVERALLS  // SheIn
BOOTS // Steve Madden (old), Similar, Similar
SCARF // Old, Similar
BAG // Primark, Similar, Similar
SUNNIES // Amazon, Similar



Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.