All too often I find myself making lists of things I "need" to buy.
- Boyfriend jeans
- Leopard flats
- Shift dress
- Etc.
Sometimes I list specific pieces, other times it's just a general style. Here are a few things on my radar for this month.

1. H&M - Fringe Poncho
New England summers are short, so I really hate to admit it, but I'm kind of ready for puffer vests, riding boots and PSLs. This poncho will be the perfect layering piece when the temps start to dip. Throw one of these on over a basic tee and leggings for a casual look, or fancy it up and wear with a LBD and OTK boots. I actually picked this one up a few weeks ago and I can't wait to style it - it's like wearing a blanket!

2. Topshop - "Finest" Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat
Shoe crush alert! These things are all over Instagram and Pinterest right now, and rightfully so - they're adorable! Team Pointy Toe for life. These ones just came in the mail today, in black. Although, I won't be surprised if the red ones come soon too :)

3. Origins - "GinZing" Energy-Boosting Moisturizer
I went up North with a few friends last weekend, and in the rush of making sure I had enough clean underwear and beer, I forgot my moisturizer. One of my girlfriends had this with her and OMG, it's amazing! You only need a tiny bit of product - just enough to cover the tip of your finger. It's super light, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It also smells like citrus heaven!

4. Nordstrom - AG 'Erin' Denim Pencil Skirt
Yes, really! Denim skirts are back! The longer hem makes for a much more sophisticated look though, and not so early 2000's A&F model. Pair one of these with a slouchy tank and flats or opt for a button up (buttoned down) and pointy toe pumps!


5. New Balance - 530 90s Running Leather Sneakers
Comfort and style? Sign me up! New Balance makes these classic running shoes in just about every color combo you can think of. They're perfect for traveling, walking around town, or wearing to the office!







What are some things on your pre-fall wish list!?


* All photos via websites linked - NOT my own.

Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.