HOORAY! It's #BloggersFALLFor Wednesday!

This week we're #FALLingFor Berry Lips and High Waists!

Other than pumpkin flavored everything, one of my favorite things about fall is that I get to break out all of my dark lip colors! Here I'm wearing 'Rebel' by MAC; a cool purpley-magenta (if that makes sense). I've linked my other favorites below!

Tip: If you're going to go with a dark lip, keep your eye makeup simple. One of my all-time favorite looks is a bold lip and thick dramatic eyelashes! Also, try sticking with cool/blue toned colors - it'll make your teeth look whiter!






Lipstick // 'Rebel' - MAC, Fave, Fave, Fave, Fave
Sunnies // Nordstrom - Ray-Ban (Mine are prescription)
Top // Bodysuit (unknown brand), Similar
Pants // H&M, SALE, Similar
Shoes // Shoe Dazzle (old), Real Thing,
Clutch // Forever21, Similar

Check out how cute my blogger friends are - and how they styled these trends!  :)


Katelyn of Corporate Glitter .  Lauren of Urban Ombre .  Paige of Hometown Heels 


Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom .  Kenzie of Kenz Kaye 

Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.