Hey everyone!

Welcome to Corporate Glitter!

My name is Katelyn and I live just North of Boston, MA. I am 24 years old, a college graduate, and still trying to find my way in life.

Corporate Glitter is all about taking the boring out of office wear with my take on work (and weekend) style. I’ll be sharing outfits, accessories, sales, steals and all things "ballin’ on a budget". Of course there will be a few splurges in the mix too, a girl needs to treat herself sometimes!

Apart from all of the fashion, I will also be writing posts about my other passions (beauty products, puppies, interior design…), my thoughts, rants and other things going on in this world, and my own.

So if you, too, aren’t ready for pant suits (boring ones at least), I invite you join me in this new adventure to share my fashion finds, thoughts and every day musings... and to spread a little glitter around the office.

Let's go!



Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.