Local, Ethical, Sustainable, BIPOC/Woman Owned + More!

Just a round-up of some of my favorite things all in once place. Whether you decide to buy product or giftcards, these are companies worth supporting!

*Please note that none of these images are my own! They are all from the stores' websites.


$50 AND UNDER

  1. Organic Bath Co. Soft Skin Gift Set: BIPOC Owned - Organic body wash and body butter set that comes in a few natural scents, or unscented! They carry everything from hand sanitizer to body scrub - hello #selfcare
  2. Freedom Moses Sandals: My new favorite casual sandals. Dare I say it... they are more comfortable than my birks. Don't come at me for that! But I'm serious.
  3. Briogeo Detox + Restore Kit: BIPOC Owned - This is now the only shampoo I use. It seriously makes your hair feel AMAZING. The exfoliating shampoo gets all that product build-up out (smells incredible), and the conditioner puts back all the moisture I need, and none that I don't. I don't wash my hair every day so this works well for me - highly recommend! 
  4. Yeti: We're a big Yeti fam and use them on the daily. I have the smallest one for my hot coffee, the 20 oz for iced coffee, and I use my 30 oz rambler for water... and TBH it's the only way I'll drink enough H2O. Keeps things hot/cold for literally ever.
  5. James Street Co Port Beanie: Woman Owned - The best beanies. They have wool and cotton versions, and they come in 3 sizes: adult, child, and new born! I can't even handle the kids ones.
  6. Sewfullee Masks: BIPOC Owned - One of my absolute favorite masks. The leopard print is perfection and it super comfortable. Bunch of fun patterns to choose from!
  7. Takki Prints Cards: Woman Owned - Cute little greeting cards that feel less "Hallmark-y" and more "I want to keep this forever". Made from recycled materials!
  8. Pretty Please Teethers Reed Teething Ring: BIPOC Owned - For the neutral loving mamas out there. These are just the cutestttttt - and they're non-toxic!
  9. Everlane Catch-All: Sleek, functional, and made from recycled polyester. Fill it with their favorite toiletries for a fun and useful gift!
  10. Dae Hair Oil: Talk about the perfect lux stocking stuffer. I've heard it works and smells amazing!
  11. Baggu Reusable Bags: Hands down my favorite reusable bags. They come in a million different colors/patterns and they fold up into a little square so they're super easy to carry around. I have all of the sizes and they just rock.
  12. Beads by Tara Small Bead Bracelet: Woman Owned - I've had mine since September of 2019 and I haven't taken it off since. I literally do everything in it and still looks as good as the day I got it! All of her pieces are amazing, super affordable, and would make great gifts!
  13. GROW Fragrance: I can't get enough of this stuff. Clean, non-toxic, no-shit-added room spray for your couch, your clothes, your bathroom, your dog... okay maybe not your dog, but you get it. YOU NEED. They also just came out with candles so clearly I will be getting those.
  14. Bylianarae Paintings: BIPOC Owned - Okay, how talented is Liana!? These are the prettiest, coolest little paintings. She even does commission work if you catch her when she's opened them up. 
  15. Conscious Step Socks: Socks that save dogs, socks that save LGBTQ lives, socks that plant trees... need I say more?? 



$100 AND UNDER

  1. Brown and Coconut Rejuvenating Set: BIPOC Owned - Gentle, all natural skincare with the cutest packaging! This set will help you cleanse, exfoliate and brighten..
  2. Wind Blown Belong NecklaceWoman Owned - A great every-day necklace. Made by refugee women in Raleigh, North Carolina - 14k gold-filled chain and a matte gold-plated pendant.
  3. Boston Green Health CBD Gummies: BGH was founded by a close friend of ours and it's the only CBD we use! The nighttime gummies are great for when you need a little assistance getting to sleep. They have a bunch of other options, like tinctures, lotions, and pet cookies!
  4. Leze The Label Kendal Pant: BIPOC - I have this set in 3 colors. It is that good. I have the matching Athena Sweater and I could live in them.
  5. AYR French Fry Tee: Woman Owned - Another thing I have multiples of. 4 to be exact. These are the best basic long-sleeve tees. A little slouchy, a little tailored, super soft, 100% cotton.
  6. Vincent James V-Neck Tank: Woman Owned - My absolute favorite tank of all time. Ethically/sustainably made in Chicago and literally goes with everything. I can not recommend enough!
  7. WRTHY Unisex Sweatpants: BIPOC Owned - Upgrade your sweats game and support a small business! I just ordered a pair and have the women's shorts version and wore them on repeat this summer. Plus, owner Christine is the sweetest!
  8. Brandon Blackwood NY Mini Bag: BIPOC Owned - This Kendrick Trunk Mini in white is just the most precious thing! Also has a detachable crossbody strap.
  9. Amber Richele Tie Dye Crewneck: BIPOC Owned - Amber is crushing it! Her pieces are TIE DYE for! (See what I did there) - but really, I have 3 things from her line and they're amazing. If you're into fun matching sets, look no further.
  10. Gathre Mats: Woman Owned - Okay, Gathre anything. They make the cutest things that makes the cutest gifts. Trust me. I have the maxi mat and it's a major upgrade to a beach towel or blanket.
  11. Abby Alley Natalie Necklace: Woman Owned - Such a great layering piece! Adjustable and crafted by artisans in Kenya! - Use code KATELYN20 for 20% off
  12. BN3TH Boxers: Just trust me on this one... the guys will love these. They're all my husband wears.
  13. Book of the Month: For the book lovers! They have different price points for different levels - would make a great gift for someone who is always looking for a new read.
  14. American Giant Thermal Henley: My favorite tees are from these guys, so I can only imagine their thermals are amazing as well! Locally sourced and made.
  15. The Laundress Everyday Laundry Kit: One way we can extend the life of our clothing is to wash them properly! The Laundress has amazing, clean, cruelty-free laundry care products - and the packaging is just beautiful.


OVER $100

  1. Nisolo Andres All Weather Boot: Great gift idea for the guys! The women's version is equally as outdoorsy-chic. Nisolo makes amazing shoes - you really can't go wrong with any style!
  2. Thousand Fell Sneakers: These are the white sneakers I wear basically every single day - they have men's sizes too! They need zero breaking-in and they just make any outfit casual-cool. They're leather, so super easy to clean, and made from sustainable/recycled materials. They also have a program where you can send them back when you don't want them anymore and they'll be recycled into another pair! 
  3. The Sak Hobo Bag: Who doesn't love a knit bag! One that will fit all your things and add a little texture to any outfit.
  4. Babaa Cardigan No.18: Woman Owned - What can I saw about Babaa. If you've been following along for a while you know my obsession with the brand is REAL. They just make the best knits, hands down. This cardigan is in rotation constantly during the warmer months, then I switch to the wool versions when it starts to get colder. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite, but this one is up there.
  5. HarperIman Dolls: BIPOC Owned - I wanted to include these even though they're sold out until January 2021 - they're incredibly cute and deserve a spot nonetheless!
  6. HYER GOODS Bucket Bag: Woman Owned - I have this exact bag and it's just the perfect touch to any outfit. Surprisingly roomy inside, and made from high quality headstock materials and leather scraps!
  7. Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Boucle Long Cardigan: Woman Owned - EF is an investment, I totally get it, but her pieces are worth every single penny. They're made to last in quality and in style. This cardigan looks insanely comfortable and would make such a great gift for the colder months!
  8. Mari and Clay Sunnies: I recently got a pair of these and they're a style I didn't know I needed! Casual-cool, made from a plant-based bio-acetate material that is 100% biodegradable, and each pair gives back!
  9. Two Days Off Olivia Top: BIPOC Owned - Gina makes the prettiest linen clothing. The Olivia top is such a gorgeous oversized boatneck style - think elevated white tee. Her pieces are made to order, so they're that much more special!
  10. Our Place Always Pan: Woman OwnedA pretty, non-toxic/non-stick pan designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware. Comes in a bunch of colors and works with all cooktops!
  11. Allbirds Men's Wool Sneakers: Cool, comfortable, and better on for the environment - just all around great quality!
  12. Solo Stove: A portable firepit! Designed in a compact size with minimal smoke.
  13. Baabushka Rubber Sole SlippersCozy wool slippers with a rubber sole and built-in arch support - Handmade by artisans in Nepal. Love that they hit at the ankle for extra warmth. Get a pair for yourself, and gift a matching pair to a loved one!
  14. Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket: You can't go wrong with Patagonia. My hubby has this jacket and basically never takes it off!
  15. Vitruvi Diffuser: Because #selfcare! Plus, it also works as home decor - it's so cute! I've heard great things about their oils too. 


More places to SHOP SMALL!

Local businesses, mostly in the Boston/North Shore, MA area - many have online stores! Keep an eye on this section for updates :)

Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.