Your smile is your BEST accessory, so you should treat it right! I've always been mindful of my dental health - I actually worked at my local dentist office all 4 years of High School, and almost went to Hygiene school before college. I've had braces twice - once as a teen and again for a few months before my wedding last year, to fix one pesky tooth (yay adult braces!). Needless to say, I try my best to keep my smile healthy and bright.

I've used an electric toothbrush before but switched to a manual and have been using one for years. So when Smile Brilliant, the makers of the popular teeth whiting system, asked me to try out their new cariPRO Electric Toothbrush, I was really excited to try it out!


WHAT'S IN THE BOX

I received the Individual Package which includes 1 cariPRO™ Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush, 2 premium brush heads and 1 charging dock. There is also an instructional manual that tells you about the different settings and features.




THE TOOTHBRUSH

There are 5 brush modes (clean, white, massage, gum care, sensitive) and it has a crazy 30 day battery life once fully charged. The body is a pretty matte gray color and it's covered in a soft-tough grip material. It's fully waterproof so no sorries if you need to rise the entire thing off after brushing. The best feature is the auto-interval timer that tells you when to move on to another section of your mouth. Broken into 4 30-second intervals (2 mins), you're guaranteed to always get an even clean! There's even a tongue scraper, if you're into that sort of thing. Traveling? You're in luck! The 100-240v ~ 50/60Hz charging dock works internationally.








THE MODES

Clean: A standard mode for daily cleaning.
White: The most powerful mode, designed to polish the teeth and remove surface stains. *My favorite setting!
Massage: Gentle gum stimulation.
Gum Care: Gently cleans along the gumline.
Sensitive: A softer mode than the standard "clean" setting, if that one feels too aggressive.




MY EXPERIENCE

I've been using my cariPRO Electric Toothbrush for little while now and LOVE it. I really like that it times me to make sure I'm brushing for the full recommended 2 minutes, and I definitely feel like my teeth are getting scrubbed better than brushing with a manual toothbrush (correction - I KNOW they are). I tend to brush a little harder than I probably should, so "white" is my favorite mode - It really feels like I'm getting a deep clean... and a clean smile is a confident smile! 




WHY THE CARIPRO

  1. Your teeth and gums will be healthier! The cariPRO removes 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush and if used regularly, you can improve gum health in as little as 2 weeks!
  2. Your teeth will be whiter! Daily brushing with your cariPRO™ will remove more surface stains from everyday food and drink, giving you a noticeably brighter smile. Coffee lovers rejoice!
  3. Shipping is free, and if you don't love it after 60 days, return it for free! There's also a 2 year warranty.




Does anyone else use an electric toothbrush? If you use a manual or are in need of a new electric one - definitely check out Smile Brilliant - it's affordable, easy to use and it WORKS! If you're interested in trying it out for yourself, I've partnered with Smile Brilliant to give you a little something extra!

Use code "corporateglitter20" for 20% off your very own cariPRO Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush!


Or enter to WIN one!!! Click the link below to enter :)


GIVEAWAY


#SmileFearlessly, friends - and as always, thanks for reading!



electric toothbrush

Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.