Hi everyone! In an effort to actually write more on here, I've decided to start a little series called "9 THINGS". Each month, or bi-weekly (we'll see how it goes), I'll be writing about different things that I'm loving, and showcasing my top 9 picks in that category. What do you guys think? Good idea?

With summer coming to an end, I'm starting to shop for cooler temps - so I figured I'd share some things my Fall Fashion Wishlist!

I'll admit, this one was actually more difficult than I excepted. I think it's because I am really trying to weed through my wardrobe - keeping things that I love and getting rid of the things that could be loved more by someone else. I have SO MUCH that I don't wear, and sometimes it's overwhelming. I also have so much that I keep in case I need it for a certain event or occasion. But lately I've been trying to buy smarter and really thinking about purchases before I make them. So because I'm in the "purge" stage of simplifying my wardrobe, it was harder for me to choose things that I wanted to add. The below pieces are all things that I think would rotate in well, get worn or used often and are budget friendly!

Let's jump in.

    
    
    


TOP ROW

WIDE BRIM FELT HAT: GiGi Pip // Scottie - Ultra Stiff Felt Hat
PLAID COAT: H&M // Knee-Length Coat
LEATHER BACKPACK: Nordstrom Rack - French Connection // Perry Small Backpack

MIDDLE ROW

WHITE SKINNY JEANS: Nordstrom - TOPSHOP // Jamie High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
BLACK LEATHER SLIP ON SNEAKERS: Nordstrom - VANS // Classic Slip On Sneakers
SWEATSHIRT DRESS: Everlane // The Classic French Terry Crew Neck Dress

BOTTOM ROW

MID-CALF BOOTIES: Matisse // Caty Boot
KNIT SWEATER: Mango // Chunky Knit Sweater
JOGGERS: Urban Outfitters // Out From Under Piper Woven Jogger Pant

I'm already making outfits with these things in my head! White denim + chunky sweater + booties, or sweater dress + slip on sneakers + felt hat. GAH! Can you guys tell I'm excited for Fall? What are you all adding to your wardrobes this season?? Let me know below!


Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.