It's like Christmas y'all! Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is their biggest sale of the year and it's not one to be missed. There are so many goodies from every category: clothing, shoes, accessories, home decor, beauty, and more! Early access is happening now for cardholders, and the sale opens to the public on July 20th. If you have a Nordstrom Card, I suggest getting in on the deals now so things don't sell out! The popular items do tend to get re-stocked, but better to be safe if you see something you love! My favorite things to stock up on during this sale are cozy sweaters, shoes, and any basics that I know I'll wear over and over again, that I might not normally splurge on.

I woke up early yesterday morning to get an order in, so although I don't have photos of me wearing these pieces, or reviews (for now) I figured it was best to share my picks sooner rather than later. I will update on sizing, etc. once my order arrives! I did pick up/try on a few pieces in store yesterday so those reviews are below.

Okay... Ready - GO!

WHAT I BOUGHT

LEITH Midi Coat - in Tan Dale
$59.90 ($89 after sale)

You just can't go wrong with an oversized camel coat! I obvs love the color of this, but I love how it's just the right mix between casual and dressy - it can go either way! I ordered an XS so it wasn't too too baggy - hopefully it fits well!


$76.90 ($116 after sale)

I missed out on this cardigan last year and kicked myself for not ordering it. They literally are the softest cardigans EVER and I can't wait to wrap myself up in this all Fall and Winter long. I would wear it just as shown - long tee underneath with leggings and probably sneakers or OTK boots to dress it up a little bit. I ordered an XS/S.

$48.90 ($74 after sale)

Like I said, I love stocking up on cardigans because they're my favorite thing to throw on in the cooler months. I basically live in these things all year long, especially at the office when the AC is blasting! I love the knit of this one and the collar detail - very flattering (hopefully). I ordered a size small in this so that I could layer long-sleeve tops underneath - Will report back once this one comes in the mail!

$45 (Sold out - as of 7/14)

Another one that's sold out already! In clouding it because I'd be willing to bet this comes back. It's SO soft and a great length. The waffle knit is super cute and adds a little bit of texture to your outfit. Keep your eyes out online or at your store for this one - it's a goodie.

$45.90 - Sold Out (as of 7/13)

Bummer guys! This one is already sold out :( I loved the neutral color of this sweater and the cute cross-back detail. I'm including it anyways in case it gets restocked or you find one at your local store.

$25.90 ($39 after sale)

I picked this up in store and I think it'll rotate in just nicely this fall. This color is sold out but there a still sizes in a few other colors. It's just a good relaxed fit lightweight sweater. It tucks well and the neckline is really flattering. I got an XS because it runs a little big.

$18.90 ($29.00 after sale)

I'm really digging crop tops lately (paired with the right bottoms), and I liked that this one had long sleeves! I picked this up in store last night and sized up to a Medium so that it wasn't too tight. Just a good basic to have in your closet!

Relaxed Tank - in Black
$18.90 ($29 after sale)

This is a great basic tank that can be worn tucked in, front tucked or left alone - it's a little on the shorter side, without being a crop top, so it works well with most rises of pants. It's also really soft! It runs decently big so I got an XS in this, but if they had it, I might have gotten an XXS.

LEITH Tie Front Pant - in Tan Dale
$45.90 ($69 after sale)

Another paper bag pant that I just couldn't pass up. I sized down in these because the legs are pretty "paper-baggy" ;) So I got an XXS and they fit great! I obviously love the color, but the tie waist and pant length are very flattering.

$49.90 ($69 after sale)

I ordered this dress in an XS because I didn't want it to be too oversized. I love the front hemline and the knot detail, and how it looks with the sleeves rolled up, #sochic. I actually tried this one on in store last night and I'll be honest - I'm not sure I'll keep it. It's just a little bit of a weird length on me, but I'm hoping I might feel differently when I try it on with shoes that I'd actually wear it with. It really is super cute, so I'll report back if I end up keeping it!

$42.90 ($64.95 after sale)

I'm veryy into midi dresses right now, but they have to be the right length. I'm hoping this one hits me at a good spot because I love it online! It's a really cute, subtle floral pattern and I love the tie waist. I ordered a small so that it was a little baggier, but I could still cinch it in. If it is the right length on me, I'm totally pairing it with my favorite black Marc Fisher booties!

BP. Ruffled Floral Print Jumpsuit - in Black Camilla Spaced Floral
$42.90 ($65 after sale)

I really hope this jumpsuit fits because it's SO CUTE! I'm really into culottes so I love the pant length of these, and the little ruffle detail at the top. I would pair with booties and a denim jacket if needed, but this could totally be dressed up or down. I ordered an XS so hopefully it works!

Steve Madden Petra Open Side Bootie - in White Snake Print
$79.90 ($119.95 after sale)

I just can't pass up a pointed toe bootie guys, I just can't. I've been looking for a good pair of white booties and I'm hoping these are the ones! I ordered my normal size - 7.5 so I'll report back on the level of awesomeness when these come in.

$65.90 ($98.95 after sale)

I wear my leather Soludos smoking slippers ALL THE TIME, so when I saw these ones I knew I had to get them. I'm hoping they're more of a tan color, rather than a blush as the color states, but either way, I know they'll get lots of love! I sized up a whole size in these as they run small - I'm normally a 7 in flats, but I order an 8 in these and they fit perfectly.


HAPPY SHOPPING LOVES!! Let me know what you guys get :)


1 comment

  1. It's easy to manage your Nordstrom credit or debit card online. Find links for applications, billing and payment options and more at Nordstrom.com

    nordstrom credit card payment

    ReplyDelete

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.