I've been using this product for about a month now and holy heck guys - I LOVE it. I've tried so many hair oils and this one trumps them all, for reals.

Bali Secret Hair Vitamins come in little capsule looking things that you break open. Although I do wish they were a bit easier to open, I found that if you bend the little nub and clip it with scissors or a pair of nail-clippers, it works like a charm. You can poke a little hole it it too, if you have something sharp - just be careful!


The amount of oil that comes out of the capsule feels like a lot, and at first, I was scared to use all of it - but trust me, you can! I apply it to damp, towel dried hair right after I get out of the shower. I put most of it on the ends of my hair, working my way up to the roots. Once I've worked the product through, I let it my hair air dry for a little bit, then blow dry it the rest of the way. With Bali Secret, my hair isn't oily, stiff or plastic-y. It's soft, silky and shiny - no bull$h!t, really.







Anyways - you guys need to get some of this magic oil.
Use code WB88S7OZ for 15% OFF!

Post a Comment

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.