I picked up this cute little cowl neck tank at my local Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago and it's the perfect flowy/cozy layering top for fall. Also - these Bullhead jeans were on sale Buy One, Get One FREE!!! Yup. Free.99, my favorite price :)





Top // Nordstrom Rack, Similar, Similar
Jeans // PacSun - Bullhead, Different Color, Similar
Booties // T.J. Maxx - Tahari (old), SimilarSimilarSimilar
Bag // HM (old), Similar, Similar, Similar
Sunnies // Nordstrom - Ray-Ban (Mine are prescription)


1 comment

  1. Wow, this is such a beautiful layering top for fall. I love the color. It looks so cozy and would be perfect for my casual get-together party that I am going to attend on this weekend at one of the best NYC venues. I’d definitely checkout that site for buying it.

    ReplyDelete

© CORPORATE GLITTER. Design by FCD.